Appliance Care Texas serves the city of San Antonio and other communities in Texas, Arkansas, and Virginia. We work with national brands to provide warranty service repairs and maintenance. The popular brands we repair include Whirlpool®, Maytag®, Amana®, KitchenAid®, Jennair®, LG®, Samsung®, and Frigidaire®. If your brand is not listed here, call us at 210-934-7458 to find out if we can help.
Appliance Service Repair San Antonio
We offer a full range of appliance service repair San Antonio residents rely upon. We service and repair refrigerators and freezers, built-in refrigeration, wine cabinets, washers, dryers, dishwashers, electric ranges, gas ranges, gas cooktops, electric cooktops, wall ovens, professional ranges, hoods, microwaves, trash compactors, and coin-operated washers/dryers.
Refrigerator Repair San Antonio
If your refrigerator goes out, you may need help fast! Call us at 210-934-7458 for emergency repairs.
The common refrigerator repair San Antonio residents need are these:
- Water Filter: Replace the refrigerator’s water filter for cleaner drinking water.
- Faulty Motor: If the refrigerator is not cooling properly, the problem may be the motor.
- Ice Maker: Leaks, freezes, and needing to make more ice are common problems.
- Thermostat: The thermostat might be a problem if your refrigerator is not maintaining a consistent temperature.
- Fan: A faulty fan may cause temperature problems and strange noises.
- Coolant: The ability of a refrigerator to keep things cool depends on having the proper level of coolant circulating in the system.
- Door Seal: A leaky door seal can cause all the cool air to escape, making the refrigerator work harder to keep things cold.
- Light: We automatically replace any burned-out refrigerator light bulb.
- Drain Blockage: Water may collect under the refrigerator if the drain hose is blocked.
- Door Switch: The switch in the door controls the light when the door is open and turns the refrigerator on to cool when the door is shut.
Washer Repair San Antonio
Usually, we get a call for washer repair San Antonio residents need when the laundry room is flooded.
- Leaks: Water may leak due to problems with the hoses, pumps, or washer door.
- Drain: The drain may be blocked by junk in the drain pump or hose.
- No Spin: If your washer does not spin, there may be a problem with the lid switch, the belt, or the motor.
- Not Starting: This may be caused by a bad timer switch, broken thermostat, or electrical problem.
- Not Agitating: Many things may cause this, including a broken agitator, worn-out drive belt, problems with the plunger/lifter, or the lever for the transmission.
Dryer Vent Cleaning Services San Antonio
As part of regular maintenance, to prevent accidental fires, and to increase the efficiency of your clothes dryer, you will want to have a regular schedule for dryer vent cleaning services San Antonio clients depend on for safe operations.
If you need any appliance repair, refrigerator repair, washer repair, or vent cleaning in San Antonio, call us at 210-934-7458 or use the convenient online form to schedule an appointment.